14 August 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 7

Day 7: Someone who has made my life worth living for


Well....today you get three answers.


1- Gospel Answer: Heavenly Father

I want to make him proud--get a big bear hug and hear the words "well done"


2- Cheesy (but honest) Answer: my husband, Steven

Of course, right? But really...I wanna live with him forever. He knows me inside & out. To think that after 4 years together he can just instinctively "know" what I need...I am blessed! That doesn't mean that he can always read my mind, or that we never have arguments. We do, just like any couple does. But they really are few and far between. I am so glad he chose me...and I'm lucky enough to have found him!!!


3- Unexpected answer- my relatives I've never met

Ya know, I've never been much on doing my family history. I don't know if I'll ever feel the URGE to do it...but I do wonder what they're like. I knew 3 of my grandparents and they are each so unique, and I really wonder what it will be like to sit down with my grandfather I have never met in this life. So...I want to succeed here on Earth so I can get "up there" and chat with him and all the others from my past who contribute to who I am today (psoriasis and all!!!)

No comments: