24 December 2008
Shout out by Tamara at 12/24/2008 09:00:00 AM
23 December 2008
My Christmas life...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping...with cute bows and curly ribbon! Love it!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial...allergic to real ones.
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving (but this year...it went up early...YEAH!)
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime before school starts back in January
5. Do you like eggnog? Nasty
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Don't remember...but definitely NOT a new bed ensemble. I remember in my class, we went around telling everyone our favorite gift, and I made something "cool" up (really embarassin)
7. Hardest person to buy for? Dad...very picky man
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I'd like to have one, but I'm picky about them.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? anything that I can't use (aka...dust collectors)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Early, but not in June! Sale racks are wonderful, and I HATE long lines and crazy drivers all dualing for a front row parking spot!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, never regifted but I have been known to trash a couple
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Thanksgiving all over again!
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course...do I really have to, though?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning--if I start early, I can't stop. It's better to just wait one more day...C'mon...we've waited a whole year, so why not wait just one more day?
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? blue/silver--that is the current theme. After I have kids, and a larger living space, I wanna family tree w/ all the trinkets and treasures kids love.
23. Favorite thing to eat for Christmas dinner? pumpkin roll, Sweet potatoes, dressing
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Something I'm sure to get: filing cabinet & electronic toothbrush. Prolly won't get: to see the nieces, nephews, and their folks this season (ugh!)
Shout out by Tamara at 12/23/2008 06:05:00 AM
15 December 2008
But for now, I'm just enjoying listening to Christmas music, playing a game of Spider Solitare, and not having to be rushed going to school. The tedious scraping of the car windlshields, warming up my car 5 or 10 minutes early, and trying to avoid all the crazy drivers...they'll just have to wait until tomorrow (or, can I get another snow day?).
Shout out by Tamara at 12/15/2008 05:01:00 AM
09 December 2008
Shout out by Tamara at 12/09/2008 06:32:00 PM
01 December 2008
I've been tagged...only one word is allowed in my answers.
Here goes nuttin'...
1. Where is your cell phone?charging
2. Your significant other?asleep
3. Your hair? messy
4. Your mother? prostitute
5. Your father? studying
6. Your favorite thing? shoes
7. Your dream last night? odd
8. Your favorite drink? Pepper
9. Your dream/goal? house
10. The room you're in? guestroom
11. Your fear? poverty
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? mother
13. Where were you last night? shopping
14. What you're not? patient
15. Muffins/donuts? donuts
16. One of your wish list items? toothbrush
17. Where you grew up? KY
18. The last thing you did? Hardee's
19. What are you wearing? bathrobe
20. Your TV?small
21. Your pet? imaginary
22. Your computer? healthy
23. Your life? stressful
24. Your mood? wonderful
25. Missing someone? Marlena
26. Favorite pastime? sewing
27. Something you're not wearing? socks
28. Favorite Store? Wal-Mart
29. Your summer? humind
30. Your favorite color? sage
31. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
32. Last time you cried? month :)
33. Who will re-post this? friends
34. Four places I go over and over?home, school, restaraunt, crazy
35. Four people who e-mail me? Rachel (grad. instructor), Sherry (principal's secretary), Harold (obsessive parent), Sheila (forwards)
36. Four of my favorite foods? Mexican, salads, garlic bread, Hamburger
37. Four places I would like to be right now? in bed, Chile, Europe, hot tub
Shout out by Tamara at 12/01/2008 08:00:00 AM