This is a fun lil IQ test.
Click to Play the IQ Rafting game straight from Japan; see if you can get everyone across the river.
Everything is in Japanese, so here’s what you have to do:
Everybody has to cross the river, but there are rules:
- Only 2 people on the raft at a time.
- The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother’s presence (or he will beat them).
- The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father’s presence (or she will beat them).
- The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there.
- Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.
- To start click on the big blue circle on the right.
- To move the people, double-click on them. To move the raft click on the red handle (looks like a small post by the raft).