21 January 2008

MAD LIBS


Do these bring back memories?

Last night, Steven & I sat around wondering what we should do with our time. It was WAY too cold to go for a stroll around the neighborhood, it was Sunday so going to the mall or other places of interest usually isn't at the top of the list. We don't have children yet, we live in the basement of my parent's home, and watching tv just didn't sound that exciting. Oh ya, did I mention I was tired of board games (or should I say bored games)?

Anyhow, a brilliant thought came to mind...Steven's older sister Julina bought us a variety of things we could do for FHE when we had a family, or we just needed some ideas on what we could do together. I went and found the box of goodies in the storage room, and found a book of mad libs. I used to play these all the time when I was a kid, and was so excited to do a few of them!

I found a website that had a spinoff of them; Crazy Libs. Check them out, and see what kind of fun you can have!

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

fun! Can't wait to play a little!

Julina said...

I'm glad they were a hit - score one for me ;-)

The website looks cool, too - I'm going to try the "dictionary" one under "classic stories" ;-)

Have fun