19 January 2008

About Me...

4 jobs I have had in my life


  1. Day Care Teacher's Aide
  2. Cracker Barrel Cashier/Gift Shop Worker
  3. Secretary/Translator for Potato Factory
  4. Spanish Teacher (currently)

4 movies I've watched more than once:

  1. The Notebook (my favorite love story)
  2. Any Disney Classic (Little Mermaid, Fox & The Hound, Beauty & the Beast, Aladdin, etc)
  3. The Green Mile (makes me cry every time)
  4. Rudy





Places where I have lived:

  1. Kentucky
  2. Tennessee
  3. Chile
  4. Idaho
  5. Las Vegas

TV Shows that I watch

  1. American Idol (did you see Renauldo this week? See it on You Tube--so funny! Randy sings along, and Paula dances...incredible!)
  2. American Gladiators--Wolf is so cool!
  3. Oprah (when I get home from school in time)
  4. Deal or No Deal--Go Howie, Go Howie!




5 places I have been

  1. Salt Lake City, Utah
  2. The beautiful beaches of Florida
  3. California (Hollywood & San José)
  4. Nauvoo, Illinois
  5. Mall of America

4 people who e-mail me regularly

  1. Liz, the Primary President
  2. My sisters
  3. Mission Companions
  4. My mom (she loves forwarding crazy stories that I just delete and rarely ever read..he he he)

4 of my favorite foods:

  1. Lasagna--mom's style
  2. O'Charley's chicken fingers w/ their Ranch & Honey Mustard dressing
  3. Outback's Bloomin' Onions
  4. Homemade Hamburgers & Seasoned Fries or just plain 'ol homemade tacos

Places I'd rather be right now:

  1. Cuddling on the couch and watching a movie w/ Steven
  2. Shopping the sales racks at Kohl's
  3. on the beach catching some rays where it's not BELOW 10 DEGREES!
  4. Playing with my nieces & nephews and gossiping with my sisters
  5. Back in Chile for a few weeks

4 things I am looking forward to this year:

  1. Going to Cancun, Mexico & Cozumel for Spring Break
  2. Going to Nauvoo again with Steven & to see a mission companion
  3. Summer Vacation (yipee...no school!)
  4. No more Cheerleading!
  5. Moving out of my parent's basement

1 comment:

Steve said...

I'm a little bummed I wasn't on every list, but I guess I'll forgive you. I love you so much babe, and can't wait to see you in the morning.