31 January 2008

Japanese IQ test

I found the blog of an old roommate I had over the summer at BYU-Idaho today. It was so much fun to see her family now, and her two cute lil girls! She had this test a few days ago, and I thought I'd steal her idea...it's fun!

This is a fun lil IQ test.

Click to Play the IQ Rafting game straight from Japan; see if you can get everyone across the river.

Everything is in Japanese, so here’s what you have to do:

Everybody has to cross the river, but there are rules:
  1. Only 2 people on the raft at a time.
  2. The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother’s presence (or he will beat them).
  3. The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father’s presence (or she will beat them).
  4. The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there.
  5. Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.
  6. To start click on the big blue circle on the right.
  7. To move the people, double-click on them. To move the raft click on the red handle (looks like a small post by the raft).
Have fun w/ this one. I have to admit...it only took me seven minutes to do, but I couldn't really tell you my secret...OR it wouldn't be a secret, would it? It's frustrating, so beware...

No comments: