02 January 2008

Back to School


Yes, it's time for school again.....
Today was my first day back. Only I didn't have students with me...it was a day dedicated to grades. Since I had already done mine before leaving for Christmas break, it was relatively peaceful. I was able to plan a month ahead, get some worksheets made up, and get my desk cleaned up and organized! YIPEE for teacher workdays!

I'm excited to see the kids again, really. I can't say that I'm looking forward to getting up at 5:45am again, but I am ready for my routine again. No more glancing throught he fridge and nibbling, when you're not even hungry int he first place. NO more playing Scrabulous on Facebook every 5 minutes, and definitely no more Super Bounce Out that I love wasting time on on Yahoo Games! I will, however, miss spending time with my family, traveling to Saint Louis to hang out with the in-laws, and playing games with Steven everyday.

Relaxing everyday has an end...Adios, Chao, Nos vemos...

2 comments:

Julina said...

but the good thing is, they come back (school breaks, that is...) and we get a chance to re-charge again... :-)

Meanwhile, have a good year and take care

Emily S. said...

Man, Tamara-- you have some HAIRY legs. Don't you even take time to shave while on vacation??

J/K...