26 September 2008
Shout out by Tamara at 9/26/2008 05:45:00 PM
18 September 2008
Shout out by Tamara at 9/18/2008 04:57:00 PM
13 September 2008
Shout out by Tamara at 9/13/2008 03:10:00 PM
05 September 2008
1. What is your first name? Tamara
2. What is your favorite food? Pickles
3. What school did you go to? Bowling Green High School
4. What is your favorite color? sage green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Michael Phelps (ha ha ha)
6. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation? Europe
8. Favorite dessert? Milk Shake (DQ, banana cream pie)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? mom
10. What do you love most in life? Steven (Conan O'Brain & ET?????? Don't know how they are related to "steven"...but I swear I didn't cheat!
11. One word to describe you. Picky (gotta read this)
12. Your nickname. T-girl (pandas are my favorite...how appropriate!)
If you are interested in creating your own....click HERE.
Shout out by Tamara at 9/05/2008 04:56:00 PM
03 September 2008
Ok, so this is the one. I know many of you can't tell, but I made several boo-boos on this one. Every time I looked at it, I thought....uuughhhhh!!!!! There was no way in heck I could keep this one forever. Plus, it wasn't very fuzzy and cozy like the others. It was strange. AND...the green wasn't the same green as the others. It was the BLACK sheep. Normally, I'd embrace the uniqueness, but this time it was different and I just couldn't handle it. So, Steven & I decided to wait and we'd use it if we HAD to. However, my little sister Becka was over one day and fell in love with it and begged to keep it. SO, it will now adorn her shelf somewhere at BYU-Idaho. I'm glad I gave it away, cuz I was starting to wonder if I had jynxed myself into having SIX children! Ain't no way I need that many...Becka, enjoy!!!!!
So, there you go....I can't believe that several of you ended up guessing Steven's stocking correctly after several hints. However, nobody guessed either mine or the LF Child's Stocking. You are all losers and came in dead last. Consolation prize? We'll see about that!
Shout out by Tamara at 9/03/2008 08:00:00 AM