05 September 2008

My Mosaic

Here was a post that a few of my friends did. It looked like fun, so I gave it a try. It is sort of like a previous post I did, only I love the mosaic approach even more! So here goes nothing....again, I had to pick my answers from one page of findings, so some of them are pretty strange.
Enjoy! Thanks Lauren & Beverly for the idea!



Questions:

1. What is your first name? Tamara
2. What is your favorite food? Pickles
3. What school did you go to? Bowling Green High School
4. What is your favorite color? sage green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Michael Phelps (ha ha ha)
6. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation? Europe
8. Favorite dessert? Milk Shake (DQ, banana cream pie)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? mom
10. What do you love most in life? Steven (Conan O'Brain & ET?????? Don't know how they are related to "steven"...but I swear I didn't cheat!
11. One word to describe you. Picky (gotta read this)
12. Your nickname. T-girl (pandas are my favorite...how appropriate!)

If you are interested in creating your own....click HERE.

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

the photos look really fun put in a mosaic like that! :)

Unknown said...

Love it! I can see Steven being related to ET (Spielberg), but Conan O'Brian? Don't know about that one. I guess I did cheat on mine, cause I didn't always choose from the first page--usually, but not every time.

I never knew you were picky! About what kinds of things?

Tamara said...

picky...about everything! Pretty much OCD type-o-thing! How clothes are folded, what time I have to leave the house to get somewhere on time, when bills are paid (they have to be mailed off w/in a week of me getting them), colors, how my jeans fit me, how dinner is prepared, wording of a document (school is always a stressor here), and I'm sure by the time I'm a mom it'll get worse...my kids will have to be clean (absolutely no playing in mud) w/ their hair un-nappified! ha ha ha