18 September 2008

¡New Shoes!


I finally feel Like a Natural Woman again!
(don't look at my white cankles in the above pic, please)


I broke down (at last...) and bought me some brand new Nike's. I can't remember the last time I purchased new tennis shoes. I usually go w/ New Balance, but this time I just couldn't do it...Nike just felt right. It's like I had a SWOOSH in my head or something...


"JUST DO IT"


JUST DO IT


So, I DID! And I haven't regretted it since. My feet are feelin good, and I'm a happy woman. When you are as stressed as I've been lately...something NEW needs to be worn. And I'm a feet woman...gotta have me some comfy and cool shoes.


What do ya think?

9 comments:

Steve said...

I was there when you bought them- you were pretty excited...now if we can some how magically enchant them to do your work for you...

Elicia said...

Stylin' and comfy, who could ask for more? Very cute :)

liz said...

Run baby run! With shoes that look that good you got to be fast!

liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reggs said...

I'm totally jeal! I have the older style of those, in purple and grey. Your pink and khaki ones are way cuter!!!

Andrew and Nicki Drysdale said...

Love the shoes :) Good luck with school this year...I know you'll do great!

Unknown said...

The pink fits you to a T! I love shoes, tennis shoes, heels, sandals, anything!

Emily S. said...

and the pink stripe is a GREAT pick-me-up!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Barbie!!!Need some AZ sun on those legs!!!