1. Will we still be able to move out in June? Can we even afford it?
2. Does this mean we should move, and I should pass up the opportunity to go to grad school, and support Steven...is that what the Lord is trying to tell a 25 year old stubborn girl? (Yes, that's my age...every year...starting 3 years ago...I've turned 25!)
3. What if I don't have a job either next year? Recently, our school district has had to cut $10 million, and non-tenured teachers are being let go. Will I be one of those cut?
4. Does this mean I destined to remain in my mother's BASEMENT with all of my treasures in the storage unit?
5. Is it time to have kids NOW or LATER? I just don't know...I barely have time to spend with my hubby. I'm starting to spend WAY more time with students...that ain't a good thing! How will I find time to be a good mother? How can I afford that?
6. What if Steven's car doesn't last much longer. It's falling apart a bit more every time we turn around. How can we afford THAT? We both have HORRIBLE paying jobs!
Now then...see why I haven't blogged in a while? It ain't pretty...my thoughts these days. Not much positive coming out of my head. And to make it worse...I start my period in a few days, & I ain't had my Dr. Pepper in a few weeks...does THAT have anything to do with all this stress? ... just a thought...
I heard a lady turned 115 this week...somewhere up in Indiana, I think. After much research, they have found that people who live to be over 105 years old, they don't stress out much. They take the trials that come their way, and they work through them...no big deal, they say. Well, I need to learn something about THAT...or I may end up 6 feet under some time soon!
And I thought I was stressed....