09 December 2008

My best friend forever

Meet Braun-y...my electric toothbrush!
He is about 13 years old (I think, if I remember correctly, my brother gave him to me when I was 16 years old).  He was so bright and new when I first got him, and now...so tattered and worn.  If you look closely, you can even see a large CRACK on the side.  I'm surprised he's lasted this long, actually!
But he's been ever so faithful in keeping my *pearly* whites so fresh 'n so clean!  Thank you, Bruan-y for your many years of service!!


What about you...have you ever tried an electric toothbrush?  I swear..if you ever try it, you'll LOVE it.  Your teeth are so nice...squeaky clean, really!  You'll never go back to the 'ol manual kind EVER!


This year, all I want for Christmas (no...not my two front teeth...already got 'em, thank you) is a new one.  Out with the old, and in with the....new?  Could it be in any of these beautifully wrapped presents underneath my Christmas tree this year?

9 comments:

Steve said...

Ouch. It doesn't even look like I got a consideration for the title. Ouch.

Bye.

Unknown said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I didn't ask for anything in particular this year, but Darrell came through anyway, as usual! ;-)

Marlena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlena said...

Are those presents for you and Steve cause that is WAY to many...Time to give to the homeless!!!

Colton Anne said...

Amen to the electric toothbrushes...they are amazing! I hope Santa brings you what you want cause I think it's way over due for a new brush!

Tamara said...

Yes, it is TRUE!!!! Mine has cracks, several stains (hope you didn't look too close to see those), and has survived Chilean weather extremes as well! So, it's time to give it a proper burial I think.

And Mena, NO...those are mostly for other people. I think one a few are for us, several for Steven's sister (who we picked names for), and several for our parents. Thank-yur!

Mary Victoria said...

I hope it's a Sonicare! I'm addicted to mine...even though I haven't had it for 3 months ;(

That sqeaky clean is AWESOME! I'll cross my fingers for you!

Stuart Little said...

i hope you get your toothbrush

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???