07 July 2008

A fun TAG!

I found this tag off of another's site (thanks, Genny). I thought it was cool, and I'd give it a whirl. I am not fond of tagging others (or really being tagged myself)...I'd rather do the ones I'm interested in. So, for those of you who'd like to try this one...please do! So, I guess I'm taggin anyone & everyone interested!!



Rules: Type in the answer into Google Images and pick your favorite one from the first page of results...and you must choose from just the first page. No cheating!


Here goes nuttin'....


1. Age on your next birthday:


2. Place you'd like to travel:
3. Favorite place: 4. Favorite object: 5. Favorite food:
6. Favorite animal:7. Favorite color:
8. Town where you were born:
9. Town where you live: 10. Name of a past pet: 11. Name of a past love:12. Best friend's nickname:13. Your screen name:14. Your first name:15. Your middle name:16. Your last name:17. Bad habit of yours:
18. Your first job:

19. Name of Grandmother:
20. College degree(s):

5 comments:

Peeser said...

Okay, that's a fun one! Lots of fun and interesting pictures! (Of course, I am intensely curious about the bizarre photo relating to the name of a past love... please, PLEASE explain so I know you are not secretly psychotic...)

I think I'll have to try that one soon...

genevieve said...

Tamara, I am so glad you did this! I was hoping to see someone else do it since Google Images came up with such bizarre stuff for me. A lot of these surveys/tags/quizzes are so similar, so I really love these that aren't like any other. :)

And I'm with Elise--what a freaky photo! Is that Jared Leto after he gained & lost all that weight and got a goiter?

~genny

Tamara said...

YEAH....Genny guessed it!

The name of a past love...Jared. When I typed in the name Jared, Google brought up a picture of Jared Leto, after having lost/gained some weight...I don't know too much about it, but thought is was hilarious, so I decided to pick that one. Funny, huh?

Beckie said...

Good guess. I just thought you had a past that we maybe didn't need to know about. Super creepy pic. And I love that your favorite thing are flip-flops. I adore flip-flops, but I can only wear them around my trailer. My feet are sad.

Emily S. said...

yeah, that pic was pretty horrifying. I'm gonna need some therapy.

Nice tag! I'll get to work on mine sometime soon...