21 July 2008

Ahhhhhh...Relaxation



Summer School is FINALLY over!


So today, I am finally taking some ME time and relaxing. But how exactly do you do that? Let me be honest...I don't really know how.


I can't sit and watch tv for very long, b/c I get the jitters. I HAVE to be doing something with myself.


I can't sleep in past 8am, bummer!


I don't want to clean the house today, but it's already calling my name.


I find myself playing crazy computer games and wondering what Steven is doing at work, so I get online just to chat with him and see if anyone new has emailed me.


What's wrong with this picture? You got it...I don't RELAX very well. BUT, it is nice not to have to take a shower for a while, I can stay in my PJs for a bit longer, and I don't have to report to work any time soon! HECK YA!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Sure, rub it in. Rub in the fact that I DON'T GET VACATION TIME UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER!!!!!

Honestly, I'm glad you have free time now- "stressed out" is not a good look for you, and finally you can just chill.

Love you, babe!

Beckie said...

Just the idea of relaxation is awesome...And I'm impressed by not being able to sleep past 8 a.m. I have the opposite quality, being able to sleep past 1 p.m. Not a skill someone would hire me for...yet.