02 March 2008

New Cell Phones


CELL PHONES


Steven & I are going to be getting a new cell phone provider/carrier next month. We are currently customers of AT&T, but in order to get a better deal, and get NEW phones, and to get ourselves onto ONE cell phone plan, we have decided to look elsewhere. AND...I'd like to know what you think....


Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular...?

Who do you use, and why? Do you like your service? Give me the low down...and I mean it!

I've kinda started looking at Sprint, so I'm really interested in knowing about them. I've looked closely at two phones....tell me what you think of each:
  1. Sanyo Katana II
2. Samsung Upstage

So, give me your input, and I'd love to hear from you all. We have a couple of weeks to narrow the decision, so I need your help!!!!

4 comments:

Emily S. said...

I love love love my T Mobile. They are so great in the customer service dept, and coverage is good too.

There's my 2 cents.

Anonymous said...

Do you have nothing else to talk about than cell phones???...That's gay!!

Donna said...

if we get to vote go with at&t you can still get good deals - check online and also at a store near you (sounds like a commercial) I had verizon and did not have good reception in alot of places when we traveled. Be sure to check on that - some people around here can not even get reception in a building!!! Amber and Brad are on nextel I think - not much available here with them though

genevieve said...

Hi Tamara--my $0.02 here... (totalling 4 cents with Em--you're getting rich!).

I've been with Sprint for 5 years, and I am getting out the DAY my contract ends this time. They have consistently been rated one of the worst customer-service companies for years running (I only stuck with them because I was on a family plan and a bill split five ways is pretty low. But now that my family life is changing to wedded bliss, I'll get on my to-be-hubby's AT&T--Neil says he's never had trouble with customer service there).

I can go on for hours about how Sprint has messed up my bill, charged me for things I didn't order (and refused to take those off the bill), been generally rude about what they screwed up on, etc...for about six months last year, *every month* of my phone bill was wrong, and I had to have an angry phone confrontation once a month (or more) with them.

Whoa, sorry. :)

That was a rant. Can you tell I hate Sprint?

~genny (em's bff)

P.S. Google "Sprint poor customer service" to find pages and pages of testimonials. It's crazy.