06 March 2008

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!


That's right...Today I'm celebrating my 28th Birthday! I know it's a shocker to most of you that I am this old, but I really am. I'm sure my mother wishes she could "put me back where I came from some days" but for me, my life has been a journey of learning, growing, making mistakes, trying to be in charge of everything 100% of the time, stressing, love, and lots of laughter.
Thank you for being a part of my life, and for sharing my life with me. It's nice to be appreciated and feel that you are loved. Today, I am grateful for my many friends. Even though we might be thousands of miles away, and we might not even talk that much anymore, I appreciate each of you and have learned from each of you. May the next chapters in my life be as productive, and may they continue to be blessed by each and every one of you.

5 comments:

ollie said...

Happy birthday fart knocker!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that you have a real birthday post, I can say "Happy Birthday" again in the right place :-)

Take care and have FUN!

Julina

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my ba-bay!!!!

Amber said...

Happy B-day Tamber!! I'll be 38 in June - I didn't realize I was 10years older than you!!!! You look fabulous for your age!!! (I'll expect that same comment from you on June 17th!!)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday. Check out yesterday's post on my blog!