15 March 2008

Funny Video of Human Tetris

You all have GOT to watch this! I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while! I stole the video off of my dear friend Shelly's blog (without permission, I know). But I couldn't help it! I was laughing so hard that my mother came in to join me, and she got addicted to watching as well.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's a Japanese video of these crazy men trying to get into these funky formations to avoid getting doused in the yellow water behind them. Totally hilarious!


4 comments:

ollie said...

I can't believe you just posted this. One of our friends just showed us this exact same video. I almost peed my pants when I was watching it. Silly asians -- the world needs more of 'em!

Tamara said...

i know! do you think it would work here in the USA? I'd vote for you, defititely, Olive!

The LeNeave's said...

This is too funny! Thank so much for sharing that today! I really needed a laugh!

Our Ohana said...

Tamara,

Thank you so much for your comment. It is a super hard time but, it's amazing the support we have received from ward members here and family members across the country. So, thank you for your support as well.

And if you & Steve are coming to the reunion - I'm excited to meet you!!

Jami