21 February 2008

Weekend Vacation


This past weekend, for Valentine's Day, Steven & I had ourselves a relaxing "get-away" from all the many stresses of life. Steven has such a way with words (and having time to share the story first), so I will direct you to his blog to read about the FABULOUS Bed & Breakfast where we stayed, and our little adventures we went on this past weekend. I hope you enjoy...click here: STEVEN'S BLOG

Man, I can't say how incredible and relaxing the weekend was. From being served the best foods that I've eaten in a long time and sleeping in, to just not thinking about anything on my "to-do" list. It was great, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

So, for anyone looking for a unique getaway that is filled with ultimate relaxation and lots of togetherness with that special someone...I highly recommend the Schoolhouse Bed & Breakfast in Rocheport, MO.

7 comments:

Elicia said...

Weekend vacations are the best!! Even if you do nothing but get away. I'll work on the pictures, but I've gotta say that pregnant women were much cuter before I became one.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me...No, we will not have a beach getaway with you and Steve. Ya'll touch too much!! We'll all go and not tell you..GOOD IDEA!! If your comin' there's gonna be touchin' rules and I'm gonna need signatures..Thank yur.

ollie said...

That sounds like fun!!! I would love to do something like that!

Michelle said...

Trevor and I need one of these weekends! I'm jealous that you still can sleep in every once in a while... oh, the good ol' days! You've inspired me. I'm going to plan a getaway for Trevor and I... and Jonny. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You're so cute Tamara. I miss you. :)

Michelle said...

Sometimes when Jonny won't stop fussing I go to your blog and let him listen to the music. It always quiets him down. Just thought I'd let you know... love you!

Tamara said...

ha ha ha...that's funny, Shelly!

I never knew my routy assortment of music (from country to classical) would soothe a baby!

Guess I was wrong! I'm glad you enjoy it!