04 May 2008

Taggin Fun...



Here's a new one I found out there, and I enjoy it b/c it doesn't take forever to complete. So, I'm taggin anyone who's willing to give it a try.

The trick: only ONE WORD answers are accepted. Have fun...and don't be afraid to get a bit frustrated...only ONE word!!




1. Where is your cell phone? dresser

2. Your hair? stylin'

3. Work? educator

4. Your father? intelligent

5. Your favorite thing? massage

6. Your dream last night? Mexico

7. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper

8. Your dream car? Truck

9. The room you're in? Office

10. Your fears? kids

11. What do you want to be in 10 years? mom

12. Who did you hang out with last night? Steven

13. What you're not good at? trivia

14. Muffin? banana-nut

15. One of your wish list items? boob-tube

16. Where you grew up? KY

17. Last thing you did? eggs

18. What are you wearing? pj's

19. What aren't you wearing? socks

20. Your pet? husband... :)

21. Your computer? HP

22. Your life? blessed

23. Your mood? fair

24. Missing? family

25. What are you thinking about right now? backache

26. Your car/truck? dirty

27. Your summer? work

28. Your relationship status? blessed

29. Your favorite color? sage

30. When is the last time you really laughed with meaning? yesterday

31. Last time you cried? Friday

32. School? weekdays

33. Least favorite weather? humid

34. Soup? Taco

35. Movie? Comedy

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

cute tag! I love your new background...
and aren't you SOOO ready to be done with school?? I am.

Steve said...

I can't wait to try this for me...except I don't have a pet. Can I pick up a squirrel or snapping turtle on the way to work?