22 May 2008

Idol Finale

WOW!
What an amazing journey. Even though I picked Archuletta to win, and he came in second place, I'm happy with the win. Both David's are going to make a great career out of singing, and I'm excited about that! It has been a great season, and the finale was great, and if you weren't watching, you really missed something special when both David's embraced and congratulated each other. It really is nice to see such great competitors showing such love and emotion for each other...not very common for people to show on tv these days.
Well, I can't find a video of his winning performance to play here, but you can go to http://www.americanidol.com/ and see him sing the winning song of American Idol season 7.
Nevermind...I just found one! Watch below...


3 comments:

Steve said...

Good times, love- glad we could share the moments. I'm excited to see what the Davids do next, and I'm already planning to buy Cook's first album.

Reggs said...

YOU ROCK! I watched the entire season and for some reason my TIVO skipped the finale. This was the first time I watched it!
I felt a little guilty rooting for David Cook, being from Archuleta's hometown and all. I think a part of me likes to root for the underdog, and even though Archuleta was a stronger singer, I just grooved with Cook a lot more. He seems so genuine. And hello, dark brown eyes. SOLD!

ollie said...

So get this... your cousin Jason Wiles is in my ward. Totally weird and small world, huh?????? I'm pretty sure he thought I was a little off, but that's okay.... most people get that silly impression.....