15 May 2008

Happy Birthday...a bit early, love!

H Pewter Ransom Font a P p Vintage LEGO Letter Y


Copper Lowercase Letter b i Pastry Cutter R t001 H D A Educational Block Y


May 17, 1982



I just wanted to be the first to wish you a

Happy Birthday!

You make my life so wonderful. I know I've told you a thousand times how grateful I am that I listened when the Lord told me to move to Missouri. Not only did I find a fabulous job, but I found my eternal companion. I know we have our ups and downs, but I want you to know that I'm in this for the long haul. Through thick & thin, I want to experience eternity with you. One day we will have a family of our own, and I can't wait to experience that with you. The frustrations and the joys of parenthood.
You bring me so much joy everyday! Coming home to the wonderful backrubs, foot massages, and "I'll do anything for you" is always nice. You do so much for me, and sometimes I wonder if I do half as much for you. You truly love me, and I'm so blessed and honored to be your wife.


Thank you for being you. Thanks for smiling every day, and reminding me that everything will be okay. Thank you for loving me and for supporting & encouraging me to always be my best. You are so wonderful at listening to me, and telling me the things I want (and need) to hear. You are so patient with me, and kind. I love that about you.

Steven, I'm so glad we get to spend the weekend (or part of it) in St. Louis this weekend. I hope you enjoy the present I've left you at home, and I can't wait to go to Busch Stadium. I am looking forward to enjoying what you love third best...baseball...with you! (just in case anyone is wondering...#1 is the Lord, and #2 is ME)

I



L O V e001 You O julia\

4 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

cute,tam! and who would have thought you would be in my stomping grounds... the good ole STL. Give it a shout out for me as I don't make it out there much anymore!!!

Steve said...

Babe- I love you so much! Thank you for everything you are and do and say and think and dream! All I need is to see your beautiful face with a beautiful smile and I'm good to go for a long time!

Reggs said...

Happy Birthday to Steven!
And to a darling Tam-Tam...your comments on my blog seriously boosted me something fierce. I cannot thank you enough. I know we spent most of our time in the mission together during my major TRUNKY time and that I wasn't the best example. I appreciate the nice things you said. Hello, ANGEL! You're bursting with sunshine! Please move next to me ANYDAY! (and spoil me, too!! HA HA!)

Emily S. said...

such a sweet entry... you are so amazingly good for my bro. Thanks.