30 May 2008

Moving Time!


As many of you know, many changes are about to take place within the next week. Wednesday will be my last day teaching this school year (yeah!), and also my last day teaching at my beloved OJHS school! I will be changing schools, and next year I will be full time at WJHS, so at least I will only have to travel 3 miles to work, and I will have my OWN ROOM! There is a lot to be said for that.... Then, on Thursday and Friday, Steven & I are finally moving out of the basement! It's finally coming, and we are so excited! We are so excited we are stressed, and getting grumpy...it can come soon enough!



So, today I am posting some moving humor. Enjoy!


My favorite tip: VERY necessary for us, as well as the people helping us!
I love Christmas Vacation (the movie)...maybe Aunt Whatsername should've paid attention to this advice...remember the old lady that brought the cat wrapped up in a Christmas box?
Save our backs!!

10 comments:

genevieve said...

Yay for you guys!! Congratulations--it must feel terrific to be setting out on your own.

Good to see you at the Lambsons' this weeked. :)

~genny

genevieve said...

Weekend, I mean. Gosh dang it.

Elicia said...

Those were hilarious! Congrats on the move and good luck!!!!

Julina said...

I've thought about buying some of the merchandise with those on them - you gotta have something to get you through the headaches of moving.

I'm pleased for you (and glad it isn't me... ;-) Can't wait to see it after you've fixed it up.

Hugs and have a great summer.

ollie said...

Good luck with the move. I'd offer to help, but I don't do boxes.

The Ottley's said...

YEAH! How exciting! PS no wonder your plans were done weeks ago... we're not out until the 16th!

Reggs said...

MOVING STINKS!! I hate the cleaning part and the cleaning checks, etc. SUCH a hassle. However, it sounds like things are about to get exciting for you! New schools, new friends, new places and faces. Here's wishing you the best in your new digs!

Emily S. said...

good luck! The moving part really stinks, but the end result is ALWAYS so satisfying!!

Andrew and Nicki Drysdale said...

Congrats on the new job and moving! I hope everything transitions smoothly!

Anonymous said...

You are seachie!!! Hah!! However you spell that.