04 June 2008

More Stress = More humor

As many of you know, tomorrow and Friday are the BIG MOVING DAYS!


I'm so glad they are finally here...and I'll be even more glad when they are in the past! UGH! So much to do, and only a couple of hours left. Good thing school ended yesterday, and I only have to go check out at one other school (which should only take 30 minutes).


So, for any who will be moving in the future (and for my own use as well)...a few more moving tips, courtesy of Budget rental trucks!


Friends: Who can ever have enough at critical times like these? Anyone want to come join the fun? C'mon, you know you want to!
Tape: Can be very tricky to use. Use with caution, that's for sure! And no using it to get even with any of the above mentioned friends, or else all help would soon vanish.

Furniture: This one is by far my favorite! I've already been following this tip, and didn't even know it! I'm glad to know it's okay to do so. Does that mean I'm still going to hell, though? I don't remember ever hearing this one mentioned at church...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been drinking lately??..All this moving humor..I don't know!! What I do know, though....WHAT ABOUT JOCKEY??????? HAH!! HAH!! HAH!!

Emily S. said...

oh my gosh, moving STINKS. Good luck! This, too, shall pass!!!!

Mary Victoria said...

Happy Day! Your own space! Walking around naked is a glorious thing...he he :)

Lady Gwynyfwar said...

So, how'd it all go?

Jared and Julie Perez said...

Hey T--
Thanks for the note! We're great. Sounds like you've been busy. P.S. Congrats on getting marries. Looks like you got a cutie! Yep, Liz is married (we haven't figured out how yet)to a nice guy and she has a little son and is pregnant with #2. I'm only gonna say nice things, so I'll just say "Good for her." My folks are good. They moved up to Logan this year near Liz and are happy to be close to the grandbabies again. Let me know how you're doing.

Anonymous said...

POOL PICS, POOL PICS, POOL PICS!!!