21 November 2007

All about ME


Here's a fun survey about me. When you have some extra time, fill it out and share it with me (& others, too).



  1. ARE YOU SICK OR WELL? I'm doing pretty good today. I keep having earaches and my voice comes & goes...but today is a pretty GOOD day!

  2. ARE YOU MORE LIKE YOUR MOM OR DAD? My mom. I wish I was as smart as my dad (but I'm not), but I get as worried and as bossy as my mom does a lot. Good thing I don't have her toes, though.

  3. HAVE YOU GAINED OR LOST WEIGHT THIS YEAR? Probably gained a few pounds. I should've lost more weight for my wedding, but I was in love and just enjoy eating...who doesn't?

  4. WHAT DID YOU LAST CRY ABOUT? feeling left out of the "loop" of two places...cheerleading and getting to be one of the first ones to St. Louis to see my new lil nephew when he was born this Sunday.

  5. A TV SHOW YOU NEVER MISS? American Idol

  6. A TV SHOW YOU WISH WERE CANCELED ALREADY? The Price is Right...they should've just quit when Bob Barker retired.

  7. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD AN AFTERNOON WITH GEORGE BUSH? Not quite sure. Well, I do have a few questions...Ask him why he can't go to Iraq and fight for a while. Ask him why teachers don't get paid better. Ask him why gas prices are so expensive. Ask him to borrow some money.

  8. FIRST THING YOU WILL TELL GOD AFTER YOU DIE: Sorry I lied so much. Can I still repent of that NOW?

  9. THE SONG THAT KEEPS GETTING STUCK IN YOUR HEAD: "Hey there Delilah...." However you spell it. It seems that song is on the radio 24/7....UGGGH!!! I HATE IT!

  10. FIRST THING YOU DO IN THE MORNING ON VACATION: Sleep in, eat a hot breakfast from Hardee's and watch TV with Steve.

  11. WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE? the kitchen & bedroom...everything a woman could ever want! Food & hubby time! :)

  12. NAME SOMETHING YUMMY IN YOUR FREEZER: ice cream and burritos!

  13. BRAND OF SHAMPOO IN YOUR SHOWER: Garnier fruit something or another...the green bottles that they had down in Chile, too. And KIWI that is rarely used, b/c it's so dang expensive!

  14. PLANS FOR 2008: Eat a bit less, drink a few more DIETS than regular Cokes, and go on a real vacation before having kids.

  15. NAME SOMEONE YOU MISS TERRIBLY: My grandmas

  16. NAME SOMEONE YOU WISH WOULD GO AWAY: My lil sister Becca...isn't it time to go back to BYU-Idaho already?

  17. FIRST PLACE YOU'D GO IN A TIME MACHINE:Back to to time when women wore those fun dresses that were so tight your boobies bounced out the top....MAN, I'd be getting all the men then!

  18. FIRST PLACE YOU'D GO IF YOU WERE INVISIBLE: To Australia, to the beach, and then I'd go visit Steve @ work and find out what he REALLY does at work....or is it even work?

  19. SOMEWHERE YOU ONLY LIKE TO GO ALONE: potty when it's time for numba 2!

  20. SOMEWHERE YOU WOULD NEVER GO ALONE: heaven, out to eat, or vacation...it's just not that much fun to do any of those if someone isn't with you!

  21. NAME SOMETHING YOU ARE AFRAID OF: Steven dying before I do, or not being able to have children.

  22. NAME SOMETHING YOU ARE NO LONGER AFRAID OF: teaching middle-school kids, or MOVING to another city.

  23. A BAND YOU WOULD GO ON TOUR WITH: Kenny Chesney (just to feel his head & chest....whew hew), Martina McBride...she's the woman, & Usher...he's got all the dance moves...maybe he'll teach me a thing or two!

  24. A FAMOUS PERSON YOU WOULD HANG OUT WITH: don't know anyone who's cool enough ;)

  25. THE FIRST THING YOU'D CHANGE ABOUT YOUR APPEARANCE: stretch marks

  26. YOUR BEST PHYSICAL FEATURE: Feet & eyes

  27. SOMETHING YOU FIND IRRESISTIBLE ABOUT YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER: His knowledge of crazy things, his hugs, and his care for me.

No comments: