15 August 2008

Phelps - Fevers & Fantasies


Has anyone else found themselves completely wrapped up in Michael Phelps? It's really ridiculous how often his name is mentioned. But rarely do I hear his name anymore. The topic is his "size 14 feet", his short legs, broad shoulders, fish-like hands, long torso, perfect form, and his amazing flip turns off the wall. He is now being compared to fish, dolphins, and some one even say a race horse.

He truly is a fabulous swimmer and someone to keep your eye on (even at 10/11pm). Tonite, he is going for another gold (number 7 at the Beijing Olympics) and to tie Mark Spitz as the only man in history to take home 7 gold medals in one single Olympic Games. Tomorrow, he will go for his final Gold; to make history. WOW! He is something else all right!


So, just how does that Phelps hottie (awkward) young 'un diet so well? Here's an interesting clip of what his daily routine is like...it just might surprise you. It was shown during the Olympic Games two nights ago (Wed), and for those of us who can't get enough (and may even dream of Phelps)...watch & enjoy:



3 comments:

Steve said...

I'm not jealous of him, only of how much he can eat and still be a lean mean gold-medal-winning machine.

Reggs said...

I am really impressed with M.P.!! I heard he was raised by a single mom and diagnosed with ADHD. Look at what a good kid can do despite his trials!
Thanks for the vid, Tam Tam. I too, wish I could eat the number 7 and still have a 6 pack. :)

Beckie said...

I too am jealous of his extensive diet. If only I could burn thousands upon thousands of calories to justify the hordes of pizza rolls I want to eat.

I have Phelps fever hardcore, and even though it's all done and he's won all his golds, I'm still so excited. I just have so much admiration for such a determined young man who has such a clear vision of what he wants to attain. Plus those abs don't hurt either.