09 August 2008

Guesses

No one has gotten ANY of them right (not yet anyway).....but several of you have gotten at least something right, so here's a few clues:


1. One of the stockings Ollie suggested actually belongs to Steven .
2. One of the stockings Elise (Peeser) guessed was actually MY stocking.
3. Reagan guessed twice...is that fair? Sure...why not? In her first guess (as well as another) she mentioned the stocking of the least favorite child.


Any NEW guesses?


A few more clues: (look at the heel n foot)


My stocking has NO blue on it
Steven's stocking is a combination of several patterns put together
L.F.'s stocking is ... in my opinion not very Christmassy (?) at all, and is quite different (in color) from all the rest.

3 comments:

ollie said...

Okay... here's my guesses:

Steven likes #8

you like #5

and L.F. child's is #1

I'm sooooo gonna win!

Tamara said...

Ollie's got ONE right! ...which one is it, though? Any other takers out there?????

Peeser said...

Okay, though your clues are still a little enigmatic, I'm guessing that by re-reading the comments on the previous posts, we should be able to deduce the correct stockings...
Using that logic, Steven's must be #3- the large navy plaid one, yours is #5- the sage green plaid one (though, if you look closely, there is SOME blue in the Santa and reindeer background...), and the L.F. child gets the one I like the best, #1, the snowy polka dot one (does that mean I'm like the L.F. child? Well, I'll show you. I'll make your L.F. child my favorite niece/nephew! ;)

So, what's my prize for winning? :)

Thanks for the fun little guessing game!