21 September 2007

Day of Rest



Everyone needs a day to relax and hang out with themselves. I'm glad that I had the courage and enough sense to realize I needed some "me time" today. This week has been a week from hell with so many things to do, so many deadlines to meet, so many meetings to attend, and so many things to catch up on. I was sick, sick, SICK...physically and emotionally.

In the midst of all this chaotic madness, I managed to sleep for 12 hours last night and be at home when my husband came home this morning. He had Hardee's in hand, and some pucker'd up lips. It was GREAT!

Man, I need this more often!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love you, Tamara. I'm glad you were able to rest for 12 hours. (I have no idea what that's like!)

Does Steven work during the night?

Tamara said...

yes, he sure does! he works midnight - 8am...sleeps during the day and then we get to hang out in the evenings.