23 August 2007

¡Vamos a España!


Another day ..... Another dollar .....


I LOVE my job! It is the best part of my day (besides coming home to Steven). Wild and crazy kids trying to speak a foreign language. Man, I just love it. The best part about it, however, is to see your students return to your classroom with a big smile on their face and still loving the Spanish language.

Today, something really special happened to me. I was sitting in the classroom of my collegue, who also just happens to teach Spanish, and I experienced firsthand the results of what good teaching look like and sound like. I saw some of my top students, some of mis favoritos raising their hands to participate and answer questions...just to show off their knowledge. And to think for a second...I had something to do with that. It was a GREAT feeling of accomplishment. This doesn't mean that I am perfect, but this year has started out very well. And I know that every year will only get better. So, here's wishing this year is even better than the last....

No comments: