30 August 2007

Little Bit of Stress

Most days, I wake up already stressed. Other days after a cold shower, I feel a little better. Some days I start off feeling fine in the morning; but somehow end up coming home stressed out. There are other times that life is great.

These last few days have been just comletely and utterly STRESSFUL!!

I mean, someone must have made this sign for ME, and it's permanantly imprinted on my soul. UUUGGGHHHHHH!!

Someone help me, please!

There isn't a day that goes by that another student hasn't added my class. I feel like posting a note on my door saying, "No Vacancy"... better luck next year. Honestly, they told me that I would be teaching at two different schools b/c the "numbers" were down too low this year to keep me full time. So, here I am...a "traveling" yet full-time educator. And yet, every class but one is full, with no extra seats to spare.


I guess I'm supposed to feel good about this?

"Profe Lambson is cool...take her class"

"Spanish is fun in Trailer B...sign up for that"

"Well, it's hard...and I'm in it again this year, but she's a cool teacher"

"If you wanna be cool, take Spanish"


or better yet...

"No matter what you need, Spanish is right for you...

RIGHT THIS WAY, please"


I know there are signs posted on all of the bathroom stall walls...I just haven't found them yet. But when I do.....when I do...someone is in for it! And if you're wondering if you should pray for me...DON'T...I have multiple times and it's not doing a thing. In fact, I even wrote my prayer down for you to read...hope you like it.


Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

the courage to change the things I cannot accept,

and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had

to kill today because they pissed me off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on

today as they may be connected to the ass that I may have

to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work....

12% on Monday

23% on Tuesday

40% on Wednesday

20% on Thursday

5% on Fridays

And help me to remember.....

When I'm having a really bad day,

and it seems that people are trying to piss me off,

that it takes 42 muscles to frown andonly 4 to extend my middle finger

and tell them to bite me!

Amen

No comments: