11 August 2007

Beautiful Nauvoo

What a lucky woman I am! I not only have found someone to share my life with, but I've found one who I can have for eternity! What a great feeling that is.




Nauvoo, Illinois...one of the most peaceful places one can hope to find on this earth. From the gorgeous temple to the cute little lily pads, I always find peace and serenity in that place. So, being able to go there and be married for time and all eternity was really special.


You know, most people complain about their engagements, their wedding day, the reception, and even the in-laws. But I wouldn't change a thing! Seriously...except for the extreme humidity and heat of the August day in the mid-west, it was perfect! Family and friends helped out so much...and I couldn't have even dreamed of anything going any more smoother than it did on that special day for Steven & I. The reception was wonderful...more food than anyone could ever eat, music that was spectacular, people that came from out west and back east, decorations that were just exquisite, and family that was extremely supportive, helping, and loving.


I felt like a true princess! From the wedding dress, to the special jewelry, my favorite punch, nachos and cucumber sandwiches, to the amazing fruit sculpture and the lit sparklers as Steven and I ran out to our fabulously decorated car...I was queen for the day. Never have I felt so blessed to have the family and friends that I do.

Here's hoping the best to the newest addition to the Lambson family...

No comments: