23 August 2007

reasons I love being married to Steven

  1. He makes the bed every day (and it looks superb)
  2. He lets me take him shopping and doesn't complain (not too bad, anyway)
  3. about having to try all of the items on
  4. He never tires of rubbing my back, my feet, or wherever my aches and pains happen to be
  5. He always reminds me just how beautiful I am
  6. He works two jobs so we can save money and live the comfortable life we want to live
  7. He is dedicated to the Lord (and he often reminds me of that)
  8. Of course, I'm number two on his list (fine with me...)
  9. He is living in my parent's basement with me, just so we can pay off a few bills sooner (and that is not an easy task for anyone...living wit h the in-laws)
  10. He always asks my opinion
  11. When I ask him to do something (which is pretty often) he does it without complaining or blinking an eye
  12. He supports me in my job and in my church duties
  13. He wants to be the father of my children (let's hope they turn out having my feet instead of his, though....he he)
  14. He encourages me to be my best and inspires me to live a higher standard
  15. He notices the small things I do for him
  16. He lets me do the laundry my way and actually likes it
  17. I can kiss him anytime I want

No comments: