07 December 2009

I know. I KNOW.

Yes, folks...I'm STILL alive!
I know. I KNOW.
Life has been busy lately, okay...gimme a break!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Basketball supervision...sometimes twice a week!
Traveling to KY over Thanksgiving Break...and NO, I don't have any pictures to show. I was too busy actually ENJOYING time with family & relaxing!!
Writing my final reflection paper for my Master's class.
Getting ready for Semester Exams @ school.
Making final preparations for Christmas...christmas tree lighting, stocking hanging, song playing, nutcracker arranging, homemade christmas tree bow fluffing...etc, etc, etc.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm sure there is a LOT more to say, but that's about it...believe it or not!
So why then, such a LONG break between posts? Well...for those who really miss me...I am just a busy girl, whose taken some time to stop WRITING so much, and actually READ others blogs and comment on them when I feel so inclined to do so. I have taken a much needed break. I have been working ahead on getting my Mater's class finished up early, so I can concentrate on my students more. I have been trying to work hard at school so I can spend more time with Steven. I've been trying to get the "deals" on my Christmas shopping for this year.
So there is the LONG AWAITED update, ya'll.
Take it or leave it.
That's all I have to say.

6 comments:

K.M.L said...

woohoo! Welcome back!!! :)

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Glad to you know you're still alive ;) Hope everything goes well for you and the hubby esp during this time of the year!

Peeser said...

At least you have good excuses/reasons for the long time between posts- I really have none, except that I let other things get in the way... Still, I'm glad you are still hanging in there with all the busy-ness of school and the holiday season. I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Kentucky (we sure enjoyed having you in CoMo, too!)- I look forward to seeing you in just a couple of weeks! (yikes!)

Rachael said...

Fine, I forgive you...hehehe! No, seriously--I'm impressed with how much you have on your plate and what you've accomplished. Congrats!

Lady Gwynyfwar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Gwynyfwar said...

Gracias, mi guachita. Igual no creo que fue una cita. Fue mas como salir con dos amigos. Solo, es que uno de los amigos me miraba a los ojos y la boca...jajaja...

He did tell me he'd keep an eye out for more midnight showings we could go to. Argh! Guys! I will NEVER understand them!