12 September 2009

New American Idol Judge

Well, I certainly was nervous about this one!

I REALLY thought Paula was gonna come back to the Idol stage, but it turns out...
I WAS wrong!

Ellen Degeneres....who'da thunk?

Not me.

Well, what kind of credentials does she have?  Check out this routine of hers here:




So, what did you think of it?  I thought it was really funny!  ha ha!  

Actually, I DO remember a night when she was a "guest judge" and she was very funny (or wait a minute...was that on dancing w/ the stars?  SYTYCD?  hmmmm...can't remember).  She actually had great things to say, and it was a "night to remember".  

This season, I'll certainly miss Paula!  BUT, at least we'll get some good laughs outta Ellen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not a big fan of Idol, though I do enjoy the auditions. Always good for a laugh. I definitely am NOT a fan of Ellen Degenerate and I don't think she'll bring anything to the show. She'll be smart mouthed and "witty" just to draw attention to herself. This show has outlived itself and should just fade away. (Of course, this is just my opinion and that with a couple dollars will get you a Diet Mt Dew at the BP.)

Reggs said...

I <3 Ellen!!!! She is really funny, but most people don't know what a humanitarian she is. I know she's a huge AI fan and will hopefully be the voice of reason. Of course...that doesn't really make her a judge, does it?

Marlena said...

Love me some Ellen. She cracks me up!!! Gonna miss Paula, though, and her comments of how everyone is beautiful when they're not and how everyone is special and talented when they're not!!! HAHAHA!!!