27 June 2009

Two sweet boys

These are two of my nephews, Sione & Filipe. They are Marlena's boys. They are so adorable, and they live in Arizona...too far away for me to see on a daily basis. Once in a while, I get to talk with them on the phone, but all we talk about is the "zoon" (zoo), "spida-man" (you know what THAT is), and what they ate for dinner.

I love these boys and wish they lived closer so I could hang out with them more often.

Your Aunt T loves you, boys!

Sione:

Filipe:

Put both of them together &
what a pair of handsome boys!

2 comments:

Lady Gwynyfwar said...

omigosh, Tam! They are adorable! I can't believe how big they are!

Marlena said...

AAWW!! These boys are B-A-D..."You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it."....the late michael j. But, they are the cutest kids EVER and I wouldn't trade them for the most perfect acting children in the world!!!!!!