13 June 2009

Time for FUN!

Have you ever wanted something SO BAD that you saved money for what seemed like forever? Then, when you finally had the money, it seemed like it was NEVER on sale? Then, you thought about purchasing it anyway, but just couldn't do it?

Well, that has been my thoughts lately, until last night.

I finally did it.

I broke down, and bought it, along with another surprise. But then, is it even possible to own the first without the second? No, not in my mind!

What did we buy, you ask?


&
I know, I know...Steven & I are spoiled! But, we sure are having FUN!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We haven't played in some time, but I love the Wii! We also have the Fit and DDR, neither of which I like as well as the stuff that comes w/ the console. Have fun!

Emily S. said...

Beckie and I are going to come over uninvited later this summer and ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF! Tamara, you can be on OUR team, and Joe can play with stinky Steven.

CONGRATS!!! This is the BEST kind of baby!!! (Ya know-- like my camera was my first baby??)

Peeser said...

Yeah, you guys looked like you were having so much fun, I may have to make time for a special Rock Session visit the next time I'm in town.

It was great seeing you! I love Mr. Jelly Belly- already he's holding the sample of beans that came with it- I will have to get more at the store tomorrow to fill him up! :D

Good luck with the rest of summer school!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by the buzz. My butter pats are nowhere near big enough for a cheese ball. They're probably only 3 inches across, if that. My understanding is that each person had one of these little plates at their setting and would put butter from the big mold on it. Does that make sense? It does in my head, but not so much when I see it in writing.