19 April 2011

LOST

Yep, I'm definitely hooked!






I started a little over a week ago, and I'm already on Season 2.





Confessions


(no judging me, please.....):





1. Sawyer is a hottie





2. Jack is pretty good looking





3. Hurley is very sweaty...always. He reminds me of my friend Jared (hope he doesn't read this blog....)





4. I've already watched Season 6, so I know how it ends.





5. I have lots of questions, and I always ask Steven. I HATE it when people tell me they won't tell me the answer. I just HAVE to know NOW!!!





6. Even though Shannon is not on my "like" list....I wish I could look as good as her if I ever get stranded on an island. I mean seriously, folks.....she has on makeup and her hair looks professionally done every day!!!





7. I have yet to cry...and there have been several time I almost cried.





8. Now I know why Steven cried during the last season when Jin & Sun die. They are cute. At first I hated Jin...but now, I think he's a real sweetie and kinda funny, too. At least he is learning how to love correctly. Life is rough...give him a break.





9. I watch all episodes in my living room floor on an air mattress. With MY pillow. So...I like to watch it and be cozy at the same time. Get over it.





10. I missed church this past Sunday b/c I stayed up too late Saturday night (really...Sunday morning) watching this addicting show. I would prolly do the same this Sunday, but I have to teach....anyone wanna SUB for me?




11. Who's my favorite character? Sayid (is that how you spell it??). And by the way...he's a hottie, too. If you like the Iraqi type.


12. Currently, who is getting on my LAST NERVES? Locke. You either love him or you hate him. He's either turstworthy or he's not. He's full of faith, then he's a crazy man. You think he has good intentions...but does he, REALLY???


13. Lost: It's definitely keeping me busy. I am LOST in LOST!!!!


:)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey, you're on my reader feed, so YES, I still read your blog! And a LOST post? That is just some bait to get me to comment.... ;-)

I love LOST and miss it! Jack was always my fave. Locke bugged me, too. He always had that know-it-all aloof smile.

Ahhh, love it. I should re-watch it someday.

Reggs said...

confession: When LOST ended, I didn't know what to do with myself. You are on a downward spiral, but a good one! Allen and I used to stay up until 3 a.m. watching it.
Shannon is useless and I lost respect for Sayid when he chased that tail.
Sayid...also my fav!! Michael is def the worst character!!

Peeser said...

I think you've pretty much summed it up!

Toward the end, Sawyer became my favorite, though I still liked Jack okay... Kate had moments, but I didn't like the way she kept flip-flopping... I love Sayid, and the ONLY reason I accepted him and Shannon was because for some WEIRD reason, she made him happy (and it seemed somewhat genuine...). But I still never liked her.

I kind of miss Boone- I liked him while he lasted.

I think the reason I was always fascinated by Locke is because he adopted the name of an Enlightenment Age philosopher, and that whole connection- especially considering the element of faith he came to represent- intrigued me greatly. So I was interested in the complexity of his character as the facets continued to unravel.

Love it!
:)

Sarah Lambson said...

Hello, my name is Sarah Lambson and I am a LOST addict.

Welcome, newest member, Tamara Lambson.

:)

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

As the reader of ends of books, I will tell you whatever you want to know about LOST (that is, if I remember :) !!!