28 June 2010

The long awaited day of travel...

Sorry to disappoint you.

But, Steven took most of the photos of our travel experience to Greece.  

There is one problem, which is why there are no photos, and I refuse to tell you the whole story of our trip, until we can get ALL of the pictures, and tell you step by step what we experienced.  

You see, it all started a few days before departure.  We bought a "new & improved" SD card for Steven's camera, and it supposed to be "ooh so nice".  Well, new & improved things don't always work with old/outdated electronic items.  You see, our computer is old, and my camera is also too old to read the new memory card.  

I even thought I was a bit ahead of the game, since I really did think of this BEFORE the trip.  I went to Amazon.com and bought a "card reader" that plugs into a USB outlet on the computer.  So, I thought we'd be okay when we returned and we'd get to upload our pics using our new SD card reader.  Well...this didn't end so well.  I shipped the card reader to my parent's address, who live nearby, but they are in Arizona this week...so I can't get my card reader until next week.

Ugh.

Sorry guys, but you'll have to wait another week to hear of our marvelous adventures to Europe with 40 teenagers.  :/

For now, enjoy the pic of our HAPPIEST of faces.  Obviously, this is BEFORE the drama all started.
Stay tuned for more details & pics...

1 comment:

K.M.L said...

Take the card reader to Walgreens and get them on a cd to upload to your computer that way! We want to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!