15 August 2009

I did it again...

My hair is almost ALL GONE!
SOOOO..I decided to get it cut & colored before school begins.

Here's how it all started:

ME: "Could you do it like you did last time, only make it a bit darker in color?"

Her: "Well, what was it exactly that I did last time?"

ME: "You know, kind of A-lined, stacked in the back, not TOO short, but longer in the front, and a little off-the-shoulders-ish."

Her: "Oh yeah! Ok, that will look good. Now, you said you wanted to go dark, right? How about a little red in it, too? That will look great!"

ME: "Sure! I love reds! I trust you, so just do whatever you think would be best!"

So...here you have it! 2 hours and 2 1/2 inches later...not exactly what I expected, but nonetheless...
So what do I think about it now?

1. I AM still getting used to it, so I'll let you know in a day or two.

2. Little darker than I expected, although I like the redish tones in it!

3. WAAAAY shorter than I expected.

4. It'll grow out fast...always does!!

5. I HATE the way it smells after it is freshly colored! yuck!

8 comments:

Polson Family said...

I think it looks really cute. Good luck with school this year.

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Do you like it that short? My hair is too short for my liking right now. Its in that awkward weird stage where its not really cute (it was short... but is in between short and sort of longer). I always want my long hair back and then when I grow it out, I miss my short hair or my bangs.... it seems like the grass is always greener on the other side!!! :P

Marlena said...

Babe, that is much better!!!! Change is good for the soul and I'm glad you got shed of the blonde....It reminds me of our teenie-bopper days and I can't stand it....MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better. Start lovin yourself and move on????

Emily S. said...

I LOVE the shifting strands of color. JEALOUS! And I think it looks sharp!!

Good luck, teach!!

K.M.L said...

Looks great! :)

Unknown said...

I love it! Really cute and it suits you. And can I just say--thank you for coloring your hair--not dyeing it!!

Colton Anne said...

I like it a lot and I think the color looks good on you!

Donna said...

gets my vote - really, really cute