28 July 2009

New Shampoo


Introducing....

Aveeno Natural Shampoo & Conditioner.

I really enjoy trying new Shampoos.  Maybe I'm even addicted. It seems like everytime I get a new haircut (which I need to do soon), I try a new shampoo.  The kind I just finished using was Bath & Body Works.  I REALLY like their hair care products as well, but they were not on sale this week, so I went to Wal-Mart to check out their selection.

I browsed the isle for quite some time, sniffing and smelling the many varieties they have. This one was the first one that caught my attention, and it's the one I ended up purchasing. I've been using it for 2 days now, and my hair has NEVER been so soft and luscious looking!

The smell...refreshing!

The before & after...amazing!

Try it!  You won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

Julina said...

When I was a secretary in the Derm dept, one of the products that frequently sent samples (that I got to take a share in) was Aveeno, and I really liked all of their products (shampoo/conditioner weren't among the samples at that time, but the lotion was...) I've just recently worked myself up to forking over the money for some of them, but I'm not surprised you loved the result. They really seem to be a top-notch company :-)

Enjoy!!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Perhaps I ought to try something new. I just go with whatever smells nice:P Maybe I ought to be more picky.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you posted this--I'm almost out of what I'm using now and don't want to make a special trip to get more. Easier if I can just get it at Wally World--since I go there all too often.

And I just have to say this--were you browsing in an isle (as in Gillian's) or maybe an aisle (like in a store)? I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I couldn't resist!

Peeser said...

Right now, I'm using Dove- I really like the way Dove makes my hair feel- but I think I will give the Aveeno a try- I have always been pleased with their products, so I know I won't regret it... Here's to happy hair! :)