19 May 2009

Who's your Idol pick?

OR
ADAM vs. KRIS
Who's gonna win Season 8?
...Opinions anyone?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
KRIS ALLEN
Things I LOVE about Kris:
  • originality
  • has a funky jaw-thing when he sings, but i think it's cool
  • love the way he can make ANY song modern
  • plays multiple instruments
  • very humble
  • i would actually buy his CDs
My favorite song this season from Kris:
"To Make You Feel My Love"




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

ADAM LAMBERT

Favorite things about ADAM:

  • he's been the one who I picked to win the whole thing from the very start
  • Gay, NOT gay, who cares? The boy can sing!
  • Although not such a fan of all the screeches and screemies, he is SOOOO talented
  • Stage presence
  • Very polite in saying thank-you to everyone

My favorite song from Adam this season:

"Tracks of My Tears"

5 comments:

K.M.L said...

KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I didn't watch this season. I know! Terrible! But we don't have channels... :P so... yah. I will say I didn't like his version of Ring of Fire. No doubt Johnny Cash rolled over in his grave.

Emily S. said...

I vote.... for .... whoever.

We don't get Fox on TV very well... LOL! Sorry!

Beckie said...

Tamara, I haven't gotten into American Idol for a while, BUT, Adam Lambert pulled me back in. He is SO dynamic, entertaining, talented and fun to watch. I'm super bummed he didn't win, but he will probably do better not being held to a creative standard like the winner has to, and Kris, who was also great, will do well with the AI producers.

Adam, I wish you well.

Tamara said...

Beckie- love the new pic!!! Yes, I am happy w/ the results. You know, ADAM was my pick from the beginning. VERY original and when he's not doing all the shrilly stuff, I am SO IN LOVE!!! However, I have also seen Kris come out of his shy self and get OH SO GOOD over the season, so I feel he is very deserving! You could tell he was so shocked! I think all the Gokey fans are prolly anti-Lambert all the way, and decided to vote for Kris just b/c of that. No proof of that, but that's what my mom & I have agreed to agree upon. Sounds good to me!

How about THAT FINALE? LOVED it! Bikini girl w/ new boobies, Hottie Keith Urban duet w/ Kris, Norm's crazy "sweat into the oldies" routine, crazy annoying Puerto Rican girl that ran around thinking she was all that and more...I mean, I was thuroughly intertained the ENTIRE 2 HOURS!