11 January 2009

My weekend

Nothing too exciting to share, really.  I am enjoying my last weekend of sanity (my last "free" weekend before Saturday classes start back up again).  *sigh*

So, what did I do this weekend?

- took down Christmas decorations and boxed them up

- put my living room back to order (looks kinda bare now)

- sat around in my pjs for a bit longer than usual
- went shopping with my mom at the mall.  i helped her pick out some cute outfits (always nice when your mother gets some newer clothing and lets you pick out things she'd never pick out for herself).  Everything we purchased was off the *extra 50%* rack...kinda nice getting a bargain!
- ate the best Bloomin' Onion I've had in years (I adore Outback Steakhouse)
- watched several movies from Netflix (not really great that I care to share)
- laughed along with Steven while he's been in back pain.  Some of his most recent nicknames were: crippled (he says he's crippled, not handicaped), crooked (he walked rather funny w/ an aching back), and this morning BUTLER (ha ha ha...his family's old, senile, slow, blind, kinda-deaf, OLD, and rather crochety dog).


What did YOU do this weekend?

3 comments:

aunt libby said...

I resent the Butler comment.

Libby Butler

Marlena said...

Babe, it sounds like Steven might need a full bady cast soon...Everything aches!!!

Christi said...

Those PJ's are too cute!!! Oh and Bossing was when there was a really cute missonary in our ward and he had on a sweat shirt at an activity that said BOSS on it. When we followed him around it was "bossing" I think we might have been a little boy crazy!