13 October 2007

This is my amazing sister-in-law, Emily, and her hubby, Joe. They are so much fun and have so many talents! Last night, Steven & I went to his parent's house for a small bonfire. We grilled out hamburgers, had some AMAZING chips & dip (that was a day old, so the avocados weren't so fresh, but still quite tasty), and some campfire pies...right in their backyard! What a wonderful and warm family I have married into!

One of the highlights was receiving a CD and book with all of Steve & my wedding photos in it. The book is absolutely amazing!!! Emily included every photo she took of us, and she used her great artistic talents to make it look amazing! This is a book that we will treasure forever, and is something that is unique. I love it so much! Bad news...we had to PROMISE not to print copies at Wal-Mart. Everyone knows how much I love that place, and how convenient it is to make one stop and get anything & everything you could ever need. Oh well, her professional pics deserve to be printed in a professional place anyway. I guess I can take a few extra minutes and a few extra pennies to capture the true colors and excitement of such a wonderful day that I'll treasure forever!

So, here are a few more pics, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Emily, thanks again...you are so amazing!

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

I love your pics, too... Thanks for being so easy to photograph and so patient with the after-process. And i hope the Wal-Mart thing isn't TOO annoying!!
:)

I loved looking at the slide show, because it is always cool to see which pictures stand out to you guys the most.

Nice job!