19 October 2007

SILENCE

Have you ever tried being silent for an entire day? Well, try being FORCED to be silent! It's not so fun, especially when you LOVE to talk!

I started getting sick on Tuesday, and it's slowly gotten worse. Yesterday, during my 7th hour class, I went completely silent. I mean, I opened up my mouth and all that came out was a lout squeak! Ya, the kids had a good time w/ a "teacher who can't speak"...but not me! I could get a little out yesterday, but woke up this morning w/o even a squeak or squawk! It's really bad!

Good thing today I don't have any classes to teach...it's an entire day devoted to planning! YIPPEE! Those are always nice to have, especially when you get paid for it! And without a voice, I can actually get things accomplished b/c I'm not tempted to go next door to my colleague's trailer and chat about life and get the latest gossip!

So voice...CHAITO for now...but I miss you a little bit...could you come back soon? Steve misses you, too (Not...I'm sure ALL husbands wish this upon their wife every now and then). So everyone...enjoy it while it lasts. 'Cuz when it comes back, there is no stopping my voice from reaching wherever it wants to go!

1 comment:

Reggs said...

ahhh, time to ponder and a great opportunity to learn sign language! I love your monkey picture.
BTW...thank you SO much for your comments on my RM blog. RM SISTER'S ROCK!! It IS hard work, and it isn't for wussies! I just hope my sister hangs in there. Her bf is such a turd.