07 July 2007

Cute Feet ...

There are no words to express how much I LOOOOOVE having my feet rubbed! I absolutely adore it when Steven rubs my feet and tickles my toes! I hope that doesn't gross anyone out, but it is SOOOO true!!


SO ... I went and got a pedicure this evening for the first time! It was quite the experience. First of all, the lady was from Vietnam. In summer school, we are reading about a Vietnamese family and I found out that I've been pronouncing the Vietnamese family's last name wrong the whole time!! Ya, that was embarrassing!!

Anyway, I was talking with this lady and she was actually pretty cool. Although I couldn't understand some of what she said to me (and made her repeat a few things several times), had my foot filed down until I was pretty sure there wasn't even any skin left to file, and watched her clip my small toenail down to practically nothing....I enjoyed myself. Maybe it was the warm foot bath. Maybe it was the grainy lotion she rubbed on my legs. Maybe it was the cool color of nail polish I chose. Maybe it was completely and utterly relaxing...and I enjoyed that. Even if it was only for a few minutes...

No comments: