05 July 2007

¡Happy 4th of July!


Yesterday was so wonderful! It was a day of relaxation, breakfast in my pajamas, watching a movie in the arms of Steven, watching TRANSFORMERS with Steven's family, shopping for fireworks (which I had NO CLUE what I was doing...besides trying to pick out the coolest boxes, the neatest names, all for a cheap price!), and eating some of the best burgers I've had in a very long time. What a day! It was so great...too bad it could only last for a day
(...oooh, but what a day of happiness it was for me).


As I get older, I am realizing more and more how much family means to me. As my family was out of town for the next few weeks, I was able to spend more time with the Lambson's. Oh, how I adore them! I have to admit it was very intimidating at first (Steve has 6 sisters) being around all girls (you know how girls can get when there are so many together at the same time). However, I quickly came to enjoy each of them for their own personalities, their wit and their intelligence. They are so smart, and I am the luckiest one who benefits from their friendship. Being with them is almost as good as hanging out with my own family...although I have to admit...watching them argue and fight is better than actually being in the fight with my own family....ha ha ha.

Transformers, by the way, was really cool!
I didn't quite know what to expect,
but it had a little bit of it all...
humor, action, girlly stuff, manly stuff....blah blah blah.
The point is...I liked it!
Not sure I'll rush out and buy the movie when it
comes on the market, but I did enjoy it.

No comments: