21 July 2011

My European Vacay - 2011

By now, you're probably wondering what happened to me, since I gave you a "glimpse" of our vacay...and nothing else. Well...these last few weeks have been spent working long & hard on our annual PHOTO book. It takes FOREVER & then another few days to pick out the color scheme, the layout of the page, cropping the pics to fit "just right", and writing the blurb about everywhere we went (well, that was Steven's job, really).

PHEW!!! Am I glad that is done!!!

So, here is the grand masterpiece ~

dun - Dun - DuN - DUN

(in chronological order, for the most part):

Click here to view this photo book larger

4 comments:

Sarah Lambson said...

Oh MAN, I am so jealous of the places you got to see and the PHOTOS you got to TAKE!! The buildings ALONE! *sigh* someday I will get there myself. Someday.

Peeser said...

Wow. Just wow.

I can't wait to see the actual book in real life! (When will you get your copy?)

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic photographic journey!

(Oh,and what is with Steven's head and all those sculptures? ;)

Unknown said...

Amazing! What an opportunity! And you didn't even mention the food!

Android developers said...

You really have a way of words. Great style of delivering the information and I could relate to it. Such a great information for me. Thanks for this.