25 November 2010

Tag- you're it!

Rule #1: people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. these people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. continue this game by sending it to other people.

-------------------------------------------

1. if you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?

I don't have pets. I'm allergic to them.  But if I had a cute lil dog, he'd be part of the family.  Big, smelly, dirty pets are DEFINITELY not part of the family (although I've always wanted a Great Dane...I guess he is big, but he will definitely not be dirty or smelly!!!)

 

2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

To be able to have children easily like most people, & not have to worry about what happens next after they arrive (to work or not to work, if my house is big enough, and how many should we have)

 

3. what is the one thing most hated by you?

People who lie straight to your face. Even when given the opportunity to tell the truth, they still choose the lie.

 

4. what would you do with a billion dollars?

Invest most of it...I'm a saver.  I hope that nobody would know I won it, though b/c I would want to keep working and living a semi-"normal" life.  I'd definitely get Steven a new car (and probably myself...but nothing too fancy). I'd buy a bigger house, one where I'd probably live the rest of my life, and take a trip to Russia, Chile, Costa Rica, Australia, and Washington DC (and travel to each separately...I guess I'll be planning vacations for the next 5 years, at least!!)

 

5. what helps to pull you out of a bad mood?

Talking it out with my husband, Steven.  Even though I HATE it at the moment, he is so loving and giving, and understanding.

 

6. which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

that's easy--being loved.

 

7. what is your bedtime routine?

Check email (for the ump-teenth time), wash face w/ Noxema, brush my teeth, floss teeth, brush my hair, pick at my face & eyebrows (tweezers & zit poppers...gross, I know!), put on lotion, put on chapstick, then finally....10 minutes later, roll in the bed for my nightly back rub by Steven.  :)

 

8. if you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?

We met at church. He thought I was dating someone, so I had to assign my only 2 friends at the time (I’d just moved here) to talking to him and letting him know I was interested…and that he needed to ask me out.  We went on a conoe trip down the river, went to putt putt golf afterwards, then to Dairy Queen…and the rest is history.

 

9. if you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?

I would I really enjoy watching someone doing hair & make-up on famous people.  I don’t know why, but I’ve always enjoyed the process, knowing tricks, and listening to the gossip that goes on in beauty salons.

 

10. what kinds of books do you read?

Well, currently, the only book I am reading involves either church or school.  I normally don’t read—shocker, I know.  I have issues with reading, and it frustrates me.  Like, after reading a page, most times I don’t even know what I read.  And when I have to apply “reading strategies” it takes me WAAAY too long to read a page, and I give up.  VERY frustrating, like I said.

 

11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?

Having two children, Steven making more money than he does now (but by working less hours…poor thing!), and not worry thing about money or job security.

 

12. what’s your fear?

Losing a family member, losing my job or home, being alone.

 

13. would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?

Nope.  I love McD’s and Wendy’s waaaaay too much!

 

14. would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?

The second option….I’m already there!

 

15. what’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Go to the bathroom...

 

16. if you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?

That he wouldn’t have whatever disease he has—rheumatoid arthritis, gout, or whatever—sometimes he gets strange flare-ups, and we don’t really know what causes it.

 

17. if you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?

Eva (with Spanish accent)…..the E sounds like an A, in English.  LOVE. THAT. NAME.  Bet you can’t guess what our first girl’s name will be……

 

18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?

I’d like to say YES.  I have a hard time with it.  I feel like I’ve forgiven many people.  There is currently one I’m still working on (and it’s been a LONG time ago it happened….so why can’t I let it go?  It’s frustrating!). But forgetting…that’s the hard part.  But, I will keep trying.

 

19. if you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?

A great big salad from Mazzio’s salad bar with all the toppings:  lettuce, cheese, sunflower seeds, green olives, egg whites, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, cucumbers, French fried onions, and tons of croutons, topped w/ a huge ladle of their A.MAZE.ING ranch dressing.

-------------------------------------

NOW...dun dun dun dun........

I tag:

Beverly

Reagan

Tami

Melanie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm just seeing this. Look for my post tomorrow. I truly enjoyed reading your answers. I think you're asking for trouble though if you name your child 'Eva' and pronounce it 'Ava'. She'll constantly be correcting people. Just my two cents.