01 May 2010

FINALLY....a HOME!


For all of you who are dying to see what we are going to be purchasing in a few weeks....ta dah!

Yes, this is a picture of our soon to be new address.  You can go HERE to view more pictures, and to see more specifics about the house.  Don't pay attention to the price it was listed for....we paid NOWHERE near that for this lil treasure.  It has a creak and bit of woods that run behind it.  It has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and it PERFECT for us.

So, here are the plans so far:

- We close in May 21st (Friday)

- We will start painting Friday evening (5-8ish)

- We will round up a bunch of friends & family to help us finish the paint job on Saturday and we are feeding them lunch (10-4ish....anyone dying to volunteer????)

-We will clean (yes, I know....it's just dusty though) the following week, buy a mower, weed eater, install a few things, move a few small things, etc.

-Saturday the 29th, we will MOVE officially.

` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` 

ANY VOLUNTEERS
for painting or cleaning are highly encouraged!  :)

8 comments:

Holly said...

If I lived nearby I would totally come help you out. Cute house. Congrats. We hope to be able to buy a house sometime in the next 5 years.

Natalie said...

It looks great Tamara! I would love to help if I were nearby. Today we are working on our ONE acre of weeds. Yikes! Welcome to home ownership. Keep updating us as to how you make it your own.

PS. It is a LOT of work!!!! But work is good, right. I am still itching to paint and decorate, but can't quite get there yet.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Wow--you really are all grown up now!

Julina said...

Did Steven tell you I was bugging him about this, or were there other people itching for pictures, too...? Thanks for sharing the photos and I'm glad for/proud of you guys. Can't wait to see it in person, but that might be a few months...

Good luck, and enjoy :)

Julina said...

BTW, are you gonna be changing wards? just being nosy :)

Lady Gwynyfwar said...

Aww, chiquilla, I love your new house! ¡Felicitaciones!

Marlena said...

Ok, I'm gonna smack you!!! Are ya'll injured?? You are young and vibrant with husband by your side. NO KIDS thus you are capable to do all BY YOURSELF!!!! How many times have I moved with no help and drove cross country without help and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned??? YES, my friend, IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!! Now, stop acting like you old and shackled-down!!!!!

Sheila said...

I just want to know if the movers get lunch also.Thats when I am going to be there.
mom