25 March 2009

Gone to Arizona

Vacation in Arizona


Just a few pics from my vacation in Arizona...


Some lil desserts that I got creative with one evening. Some strawberry mallows covered in chocolate and some sprinkles...

My almost 5 year old newphew, Sione, with the cutest lil curls you've ever seen! It's hard to get him to smile for very long, so enjoy this hard-to-capture moment!
And here is Sione, again...showing off his cool new trick: blowing BIG bubbles....
SEE ???
And here's Filipe, riding Sione's bike. He thinks he's REAL good at it. Notice his rather LARGE flip flops. Those are his big brother's, too...
Can you find SPIDERMAN in this picture? That is his favorite thing to play with these days...
And here we are riding the Carousel at the Phoenix Zoo...of course, he HAD to ride on the Lion!
Well, all this fun ends tomorrow. SAD! But that was my wonderful, relaxing, and fun little week of a Spring Break.
What about you? What did you do this week?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I owe you, I know, I know! I'm working on it - YES STILL!!! Looks like fun in AZ! Love you.

Polson Family said...

Hey Chica, looks like you are having a great spring break. Marlena's kids are adorable. Does she still have a blog because the one I have I can't get on to. Tell Marlena I said hi, miss you guys. Enjoy the vacation.

Donna said...

thanks for the pictures of the kidos Mena is not keeping up and I miss seeing them !!!!
glad you had fun and I even got to see Andrea in there too. love you Aunt Don

Reggs said...

Those kids are SOOO cute!!
Are they rooting for the cousins named Filipe and Sione on the Biggest Loser??

Lady Gwynyfwar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Gwynyfwar said...

You are so Martha Stewart! I can't believe how big Sione is! Hope you had fun in AZ! Has mejorado del resfrio?