09 February 2009

My Friend, Michelle

Ok, so I am starting a TAG TEAM!

This one is simple, and all you have to do is upload a picture that is already saved on your computer.  My life is in the FAST LANE these days, and I LOVE simple!

Here's what you have to do:  Look in your pictures folder, and open up the fifth folder.  In the fifth folder, you have to upload the fifth picture.  (Why so many #5s????  Because what I say goes!  HA!)  It's really that simple.  Then, underneath it, explain the pic and pass it on.  And who am I to judge....really, even if you're NOT tagged...you can still do it, just b/c you can...just b/c I LOVE you!
This is a picture of two of my favorite people in the entire world!  Michelle and Trevor.  Michelle was my companion in the MTC, and she met Trevor at BYU-Idaho.  They have been married for a little over 4 years now (right, Shelly?), and are expecting the 2nd one any day now!!  YEAH!!  I took their engagement pics and they were so easy to photograph b/c they were both so in love and are so photogenic!  It just doesn't get any better than having GREAT friends!
Some great memories w/ Michelle:
  • the night when Trevor proposed to her in the middle of a football field
  • just listening to her and her faith she has
  • crying with her when she was hurting inside
  • crying with her when I was hurting inside
  • laughing at ourselves & our silly boy stories
  • Cleaning her room & hanging up her clothes when she was engaged & had NO TIME to do it herself
  • Seeing her as a beautiful bride and imagining her as a wonderful mother
  • Seeing her come down the stairs at the MTC on our way to the gym to work out, and she had forgotten to take her slip off and it was down to her knees outside of her jogging pants!
  • trying to memorize the discussions in Spanish and getting so frustrated w/ her because she was so much better at it than me

Michelle, I miss you.  We need to catch up soon!

TAGS:  Emily, Jamie, Beverly, Marlena, Beckie, Michelle, Amber, Olive, Reagan, Sha-nay-nay, Tami

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You should check out the boring picture you made me post!

Michelle said...

Hooray! A post about me! You are so sweet. Sorry I've been so out of touch! Thanks for the reminder of what a great friend I have. Miss you tons!

Reggs said...

Beesley! Such a cutie girl. I got to do splits with her just once and I loved it. I keep thinking about the story she told about getting a sponge bath and it STILL makes me laugh. Ahhh, memories.
Anyway, i adore her even though I was told the feeling was not mutual. Beesley, i'm sorry for whatever i did! I still love you tons.

Elicia said...

I'm totally sitting here busting a gut remembering when she almost wore her slip to the gym! She was such a great sport about it though and is soooooo great! Thanks for sharing all your faith with us!!!!!!

Emily S. said...

did it! fun idea! Love you!

run run run.... we are both so busy.

:)

Unknown said...

HA! My turn to tag you!! I've got an award for you over on my blog. Check it out and get busy!